Table of contents:
Vegetable puree soup
4 servings of Milania 05/26/11
For fans of mashed soups, I will present my favorite recipe for vegetable mashed potatoes - from potatoes, cabbage and onions. I definitely add cumin to this vegetable puree soup.
How to make puree soup:
1. In a large saucepan with thick sides, heat the oil over medium heat, pour the onion into it and fry, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes, until the onion is soft (but do not fry it).
2. Add garlic and cabbage to a saucepan and fry, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes.
3. Add potatoes, caraway seeds, water and salt to a saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover the pan and cook until vegetables are tender, about 20-30 minutes.
4. Remove the pot from the stove, let the soup cool, then pass through a sieve or purée with a blender.
5. Transfer the vegetable puree soup back to the saucepan in which it was cooked and heat before serving.