Table of contents:
Video: Recipe: Summer Shrimp Puree Soup On RussianFood.com
2023 Author: Blake Flatcher | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-22 00:16
Summer Shrimp Soup
4 portions of 350 kcal 2 chasa (your 35 min) Milania 04.07.12
|RUB 95||UAH 18||per serving|
It was very curious to try this puree soup with cucumber and mint. The summer puree soup turned out to be very pleasant and tasty. And with shrimps - just a miracle! The soup is served chilled, which is especially good in summer.
How to make summer puree soup:
Peel the shallots and chop finely.
Peel and chop the garlic.
Peel and seed the cucumber, cut into cubes.
Finely chop the mint, dill and green onion.
Step by step photo recipe for Summer Shrimp Soup
1. In a saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Pour shallots and garlic into a saucepan. Cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, but not until discolored.
2. Then put the cucumber in a saucepan and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes.
3. Pour milk into a saucepan with vegetables, bring to a boil, then reduce heat and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Transfer soup to a blender or food processor and blend until puree. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Pour the puree soup into a bowl and leave for 15-20 minutes.
5. Then add shrimp, mint and dill. Add cream or sour cream. Stir well, cover and put the summer puree soup in the refrigerator for one and a half to two hours.
6. Serve the summer puree soup in portioned bowls, sprinkle with chives and green onions.
Enjoy your meal!