Table of contents:
Video: Recipe: Creamy Salmon Soup With Cream On RussianFood.com
2023 Author: Blake Flatcher | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-22 00:16
Creamy soup with salmon and cream
4 portions of ZNAIKA 12/08/14
This creamy salmon soup with cream is served with croutons and tomato salsa with caviar.
Step-by-step photo recipe: Salmon and Cream Soup
Choose a dense fennel with fresh herbs.
1. In a large, thick-walled saucepan over medium heat, heat the olive oil, add the onions, leeks, garlic, celery, bell peppers and fennel, cover and cook the vegetables over low heat for about 20 minutes, until the vegetables are soft, but do not let them brown …
2. Remove the zest from the oranges and squeeze the juice.
3. Add juice, zest, bay leaf and tomatoes to a saucepan with vegetables, cover, cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour broth over vegetables, add cayenne pepper, cover again, cook for 30 minutes.
4. Put the fish in a saucepan, cook for 8-10 minutes. Gently remove the fish from the broth, transfer to a plate. Break the fillet into pieces by removing the bones. Set fish pieces aside.
5. Prepare salsa. Place fresh chopped tomatoes and chopped red onion in a large bowl and stir. Add cod caviar and chopped sorrel, stir, transfer to a serving plate, set salsa aside.
6. Fry the baguette slices in a roaster or in a pan. Prepare the sauce. Mix mayonnaise with garlic and tomato paste.
7. Let the soup cool slightly, remove the bay leaf. Puree the soup in a blender or food processor, strain the puree through a sieve into a clean saucepan.
8. Add cream to a saucepan with puree soup, season with salt and pepper to taste. Heat the soup, but do not bring it to a boil. Place the pieces of fish in the soup and serve in portioned bowls. In each serving, put one slice of fried baguette, put sauce on it, and top with tomato salsa with caviar. Serve the soup immediately.