Table of contents:
Video: Recipe: Gorgeous Baked Potatoes On RussianFood.com
Gorgeous baked potatoes
4 portions of ZNAIKA 06/05/12
I can say with certainty that such a baked potato will not leave anyone indifferent. Just lick your fingers!
How to cook baked potatoes in the oven:
1. Mix the softened butter with chopped herbs and place on the lower shelf in the refrigerator.
2. Turn on the oven to preheat to 220 degrees. Pierce the potatoes on all sides with a fork. Put the tubers on a baking sheet and place in a preheated oven, bake until soft, for about 1-1.5 hours. Remove the baked potatoes from the oven, place on a cutting board, and reduce the oven temperature to 180 degrees.
3. Cut the potato tubers in half lengthwise and gently take out the flesh with a small spoon, without damaging the skin. Put the pulp into a bowl and mash with a fork. Add chopped cheese, herbal oil, cream, yolks to the potatoes, salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
4. Beat the egg whites in a small bowl and gently add to the potato mixture.
5. Gently spoon the resulting potato filling into the potato skins and place the halves on a baking sheet, slices up. Place in a preheated oven and bake at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
6. Serve hot baked potatoes with mayonnaise or sour cream, sprinkle with green onions (optional).
Popular by topic
Shulemka's recipe - hunting soup, composition: meat, potatoes, small carrots, onions, tomatoes, garlic, salt, spices ;, First course recipes, Soups, Step by step, With a photo, In a cauldron, Potato dishes, Carrot dishes, Dishes from tomato
Recipe Buckwheat soup with potato dumplings and beef, composition: beef on the bone, buckwheat groats (1/2 cup), onions, carrots, vegetable oil, salt, ground black pepper, water; For dumplings: potatoes (large), eggs, wheat flour, dill, salt; For serving (optional): parsley ;, First course recipes, Soups, Buckwheat soup, Beef soup, Potato soup, Soup with dumplings, Soups with cereals and flour products, Russian cuisine, Step by step, With a photo, Lunch, Dishes from buckwheat
Recipe Soup with dumplings and eggs, composition: frozen dumplings, eggs, potatoes (2 pcs.), Tomatoes, carrots, onions, garlic, ground pepper (pepper mixture), sunflower oil (2 tablespoons), parsley, water , bay leaf, allspice, salt ;, First course recipes, Soups, Potato soup, Soups with vegetables, Step by step, With photo, Lunch, Potato dishes, Tomato dishes, for 4 servings
Recipe Tomato soup with zucchini and bell pepper, composition: zucchini (3 pcs.), Tomatoes (4 pcs.), Sweet pepper (green 1 pc.), Green onion, onion (1 pc.), Tomato paste, oil vegetable, garlic, salt, ground black pepper, sugar, water ;, Recipes for first courses, Soups, Vegetable soup, Tomato soup, Soups with vegetables, Step by step, With a photo, Lunch, Zucchini dishes, Pepper dishes, Tomato dishes, cooking time 60 min., time spent 40 min., for 6 servings
Recipe Chicken pickle, composition: chicken meat, potatoes, pickled cucumbers, rice, onions, carrots, vegetable oil, sour cream, chopped parsley, bay leaf, salt, pepper ;, First course recipes, Pickle, Homemade pickle, Pickle with chicken, Pickle with rice, Russian cuisine, Step by step, With a photo, Lunch, Potato dishes, Chicken dishes, Cucumber dishes, Rice dishes, cooking time 60 minutes, time consumption 20 minutes, for 4 servings