Table of contents:
Video: Recipe: Baked Turkey With Potatoes Stuffed With Cheese On RussianFood.com
Baked turkey with potatoes stuffed with cheese
Microwave 4 servings 1 hour 15 minutes (your 20 minutes)
Baked turkey with potatoes stuffed with cheese is an easy to prepare but very unusual and tasty dish. Serve it with boiled green beans for a delicious lunch or dinner!
How to cook baked turkey with cheese stuffed potatoes:
1. Olive oil (1 tbsp. L.) Mix with thyme, 0.5 tsp. salt and 1 tsp. pepper. Brush the turkey fillet with this mixture. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Roast the turkey fillet at 230 degrees until tender (50-55 minutes). If you want the fillets to be juicier, bake at 200 degrees for about 30 minutes.
2. Puncture the potatoes with a fork. Microwave the potatoes at maximum power for 10-12 minutes. Cut it in half lengthwise. Use a spoon to remove the center, keeping the skin intact.
3. Mix the potato pulp with butter, milk, 0.5 tsp. salt, 0.25 tsp. pepper and half the cheese.
4. Stuff the potatoes. Sprinkle the stuffed potatoes on top with the remaining cheese.
5. After 30 minutes of roasting the turkey, place the potatoes in the oven. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
6. Boil the green beans in salted water for 5-7 minutes. Dry the cooked beans and add 1 tbsp. l. olive oil.
7. Allow turkey to rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Then cut into thin slices.
8. Serve the chopped turkey baked with stuffed potatoes and green beans.
Enjoy your meal!
Popular by topic
Shulemka's recipe - hunting soup, composition: meat, potatoes, small carrots, onions, tomatoes, garlic, salt, spices ;, First course recipes, Soups, Step by step, With a photo, In a cauldron, Potato dishes, Carrot dishes, Dishes from tomato
Recipe Buckwheat soup with potato dumplings and beef, composition: beef on the bone, buckwheat groats (1/2 cup), onions, carrots, vegetable oil, salt, ground black pepper, water; For dumplings: potatoes (large), eggs, wheat flour, dill, salt; For serving (optional): parsley ;, First course recipes, Soups, Buckwheat soup, Beef soup, Potato soup, Soup with dumplings, Soups with cereals and flour products, Russian cuisine, Step by step, With a photo, Lunch, Dishes from buckwheat
Recipe Soup with dumplings and eggs, composition: frozen dumplings, eggs, potatoes (2 pcs.), Tomatoes, carrots, onions, garlic, ground pepper (pepper mixture), sunflower oil (2 tablespoons), parsley, water , bay leaf, allspice, salt ;, First course recipes, Soups, Potato soup, Soups with vegetables, Step by step, With photo, Lunch, Potato dishes, Tomato dishes, for 4 servings
Recipe Tomato soup with zucchini and bell pepper, composition: zucchini (3 pcs.), Tomatoes (4 pcs.), Sweet pepper (green 1 pc.), Green onion, onion (1 pc.), Tomato paste, oil vegetable, garlic, salt, ground black pepper, sugar, water ;, Recipes for first courses, Soups, Vegetable soup, Tomato soup, Soups with vegetables, Step by step, With a photo, Lunch, Zucchini dishes, Pepper dishes, Tomato dishes, cooking time 60 min., time spent 40 min., for 6 servings
Recipe Chicken pickle, composition: chicken meat, potatoes, pickled cucumbers, rice, onions, carrots, vegetable oil, sour cream, chopped parsley, bay leaf, salt, pepper ;, First course recipes, Pickle, Homemade pickle, Pickle with chicken, Pickle with rice, Russian cuisine, Step by step, With a photo, Lunch, Potato dishes, Chicken dishes, Cucumber dishes, Rice dishes, cooking time 60 minutes, time consumption 20 minutes, for 4 servings