Table of contents:
Video: Recipe: Dolma In Beet Leaves On RussianFood.com
Dolma in beet leaves
After reading it, I decided to definitely try. Changing the sauce a little. The whole family is delighted.
1. Wash beet leaves well and pour over salted boiling water. Throw back.
2. Cook the rice until half cooked in salted water. Discard and mix with toasted carrots and green onions, as well as grated garlic and chopped dill.
3. If the leaves are not large enough - fold in pairs. Twist the filling and ready to fold tightly in a stewing dish.
4. For the sauce - brown a spoonful of flour in butter, dilute the sauce with water, sour cream or cream until light. Salt, add finely ground nuts - I had a simple peanut.
5. Pour sauce to the very top and simmer over low heat for 1 hour.
Photo recipe Dolma in beet leaves