Table of contents:
Video: Recipe: Mushroom Burgers On RussianFood.com
4 servings 25 min (your 10 min)
The cutlets for these veggie burgers are made with mushrooms.
Step by step photo recipe for mushroom burgers
1. Chop mushrooms and onions in a kitchen processor or mince.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Put chopped mushrooms and onions in a pan and fry, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes, until the liquid has completely evaporated. Add garlic to the pan with minced mushroom, stir and remove from the stove.
Transfer the minced meat to a bowl.
3. Add bread crumbs, egg, thyme and nutmeg to a bowl with minced mushroom, season with salt and pepper to taste, mix well.
4. Divide the minced meat into 4 parts, form cutlets and roll them in flour.
5. Wipe the pan in which the mushrooms were fried with a paper towel and pour a couple of tablespoons of olive oil. Put the mushroom blanks in a preheated pan and fry for about 2-3 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
6. Put spinach leaves between two halves of each bun, a spoonful of mayonnaise (optional) and one mushroom cutlet each.