Table of contents:
Video: Recipe: Chicken With Cheese And Sour Cream Sauce On RussianFood.com
Chicken with cheese and sour cream sauce
2 servings Rain =) 04/24/15
Easy to prepare and very tender, light chicken fillet dish.
How to cook chicken with cheese and sour cream sauce:
1. Cut the chicken fillet into cubes (approximately 2x2 cm).
2. Stir the chicken with 150 g sour cream, spices, salt and pepper.
3. Place evenly on a greased baking sheet.
4. At this time, rub the cheese, add the remaining sour cream, spices, pepper, salt, crushed garlic to it. Mix.
5. Place a baking sheet with chicken in a preheated oven. Bake for 30 minutes at 170-180 degrees.
6. Then remove, evenly spread a layer of cheese mass on top, bake in the oven for another 20-30 minutes, so that a golden cheese crust appears.
7. Take out, arrange in portions, garnish with lettuce, tomatoes, walnuts. Serve hot.
Photo recipeChicken with cheese and sour cream sauce