Table of contents:
Video: Recipe: Pork With Potatoes And Vegetables (in Pots) On RussianFood.com
Pork with potatoes and vegetables (in pots)
4 servings duff_doll 1/30/16
Delicious dinner. Pork with potatoes and vegetables, baked in the oven in pots.
1. Peel potatoes, carrots and onions. Finely chop the onion. Grate the carrots on a coarse grater. Cut the pork and potatoes into small pieces.
2. Season the meat and potatoes with salt and pepper to taste, add spices.
3. Rinse the pots with cold water. Do not wipe off. Put pork in prepared pots, potatoes on top, add a little salt.
4. Add 1/2 teaspoon of butter to each pot (no need to melt).
5. Add carrots. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
6. Prepare the sauce. Mix milk with ketchup and microwave for 1 minute. Stir again. Pour the sauce in portions into the pots.
(You can take sour cream, a lot of greens, a little milk. It will turn out very tasty too! Tested many times on meat balls. But I took what was in the fridge.:))
7. Put the pots in the oven (you DO NOT need to preheat the oven!). Place the pots on a baking sheet. Cover the pots with lids. Turn the oven on at 180-200 degrees.
8. Cook meat and potatoes in pots for about 40 minutes (depending on the oven). Turn off the oven, open the oven door and keep the pots in the oven for another 15 minutes.
Roast pork with potatoes in pots is ready.
Note: Hot pots should not be placed on a cold or damp surface, otherwise the pots may crack. Therefore, as they got them out of the oven, let them stand a little on the same baking sheet on which they were cooking.
Photo recipe Pork with potatoes and vegetables (in pots)