Table of contents:
Video: Recipe: Pasta Casserole With Leeks On RussianFood.com
Pasta casserole with leeks
6 servings of ZNAIKA 06/25/13
Pasta and leeks are baked in a cheese sauce with chili and mustard.
How to make a pasta casserole:
1. Lightly butter a 25x30x5 cm ovenproof dish. Heat 50 g of butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Pour the onion into a saucepan, mix. Cover the saucepan and cook the leeks, stirring occasionally, until soft, about 12 minutes. Remove the lid and sprinkle the onion with flour, cook, stirring occasionally, for about 2 minutes. Add milk to a saucepan with onions, stirring occasionally, bring to a boil. Then add cheese, mustard and hot sauce to the saucepan, stir until the cheese melts. Remove the saucepan from the stove. Season with salt to taste.
2. Beat eggs in a bowl and add 1 cup of cheese sauce. Put the whole egg mass into a saucepan with the remaining sauce.
3. In a large saucepan, boil pasta until al dente (slightly undercooked) according to package directions. Place the pasta in a colander and then transfer back to the pot in which it was cooked.
4. Turn on the oven to preheat to 200 degrees. Pour the cheese sauce into a saucepan with pasta, mix well, and then transfer this mass to the prepared form.
5. Place the pasta dish in a preheated oven and cook the pasta casserole for 25-30 minutes, until the top is golden brown.
Let the pasta casserole stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.