Table of contents:
Video: Recipe: Provencal Cauliflower Casserole On RussianFood.com
Cauliflower Provencal casserole
1. Boil the potatoes. We divide the cauliflower into inflorescences.
2. Place the cauliflower in a saucepan and fill with water so that it covers it. Bring to a boil, cook until half cooked.
3. Remove from heat, strain the water and knead until smooth.
4. Knead potatoes in mashed potatoes, add milk, eggs and mix everything well.
5. Mix with cabbage puree, add cottage cheese and sour cream, salt, pepper and whisk everything into a homogeneous mass.
6. Heat the oven to medium temperature. Grease a baking sheet, sprinkle with semolina, spread the resulting mixture and sprinkle with grated cheese on top. We bake for about an hour.