Table of contents:
Video: Recipe: Delicate Tomato Casserole With Breadcrumbs On RussianFood.com
Delicate tomato casserole with breadcrumbs
1. Wash the tomatoes and cut into cubes. Wash the zucchini, peel and cut into cubes. Boil it in a little salted water with tomatoes until soft.
2. Rub the pulp of boiled zucchini and tomatoes through a sieve or chop in a blender.
3. Pour the breadcrumbs into a bowl and pour over the cream. Leave on for 15 - 20 minutes to swell.
4. Beat eggs and, together with mashed zucchini with tomatoes, put in a bowl with breadcrumbs, mix. Season with salt, season with grated nutmeg, stir.
5. Oil a baking dish. Put the cooked vegetable puree with breadcrumbs into it, smooth. Spread pieces of butter over the surface.
6. Bake in the oven at 180 ° C for about 45 minutes until browned.
7. Remove the cooked casserole from the oven. Serve in the dish in which it was baked. Separately, in a gravy boat, you can serve tomato sauce.